Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to survive: überleben
- "Only the strong survive under these conditions."
- "We did buy you a case of wine, but unfortunately it didn't survive the journey back to San Francisco."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Hannah : The best information survives."
- "We survived the crash!"
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the 'Good Day USA' starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Survive zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!