Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to survive: überleben
- "Only the strong survive under these conditions."
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the 'Good Day USA' starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "We survived the crash!"
- "Hannah : The best information survives."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "We did buy you a case of wine, but unfortunately it didn't survive the journey back to San Francisco."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Survive zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!