Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(a) technical (problem): (ein) technisches (Problem)
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "I need someone who's good with technical stuff."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "To: IT Support (technical."
- "Well, technically yes, she was, but let's look deeper."
- "Because, eh, technically you'd be committing fraud!"
- "Philip is correct, your root chakra is technically up your butt."
- "Bruno : I understand this incident was due to a technical problem, but as CFO you should have realized a long time ago that something wasn't right."
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said 'you son of a bitch', which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Technical zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!