Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
(a) technical (problem): (ein) technisches (Problem)
- "To: IT Support (technical."
- "Well, technically yes, she was, but let's look deeper."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Because, eh, technically you'd be committing fraud!"
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "I need someone who's good with technical stuff."
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said "you son of a bitch", which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "Bruno : I understand this incident was due to a technical problem, but as CFO you should have realized a long time ago that something wasn't right."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "Philip is correct, your root chakra is technically up your butt."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Technical (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!