Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a test animal: ein Versuchstier
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory: The test monkeys have made a real mess playing with their feces (that's 'poo poo' to you)."
- "PS – I have done you the favor of organizing a 'field trip' for the test monkeys next Friday."
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "One of the test monkeys got into the data center with a pair of training scissors."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a 'special' exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "We need to do something about the volunteer test monkeys as well."
- "Horatio is still in Tibet with Bruno and Brian, so you have been chosen at random to look after his test monkeys this week."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Test [monkey] zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!