Thank you very much
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Thank you very much! Thank you so much!: Vielen Dank! Ich danke Ihnen vielmals!
- "Let me read her letter: My dear Gymglish, thank you very much for your letter."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Thank you so much Philip."
- "Thank you very much, no further questions."
- "Thank you so much for that report, Janine."
- "Bruno : No, thank you very much."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
- "Philip : Thank you so much for that warm introduction Professor Williams. My name is Philip Cheeter, and in this lecture, I'm going to teach you that sales is like a game: there are winners, like me;"
- "Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Thank you very much zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!