Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a thing: eine Sache
The last thing we would want is to lose this client's business. Das Letzte, das wir uns wünschten, ist diesen Kunden zu verlieren.
UK: The best thing about France is the pains au chocolat.
US: What's that strange thing over there?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "From now on the first thing and the last thing I want to hear out of your mouths is 'Sir'."
- "But I'm warning you Horatio, if this thing goes south, I am not going to be the one cleaning up the mess."
- "The important thing is that you appreciate this fine French delicacy."
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "Where you from, you sexy thing?"
- "Bruno : That's a weird thing to say."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "The mayor wants to rap with me about some things."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Thing zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!