To call back
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to call, phone (someone) back: (jemanden) zurückrufen
- "Do you want me to call back?"
- "I am in mother Russia right now, where we don't have telephones, but if you leave nice message, I call back in seven years."
- "No need to phone me back."
- "Brian : No, that's quite alright, I'll call back some other time."
- "Brian : -but perhaps you should phone back."
- "I will call back later, because Dr. Badguy always calls back!"
- "I found a discrepancy on my recent bank summary, and I was hoping to speak with someone who can attend to this problem. I'm sure that you are all quite busy, but I would greatly appreciate it if I could receive a call back from a manager, preferably sometime this afternoon."
- "Polly : I don't want a call back."
- "So, uh, please call me back whenever you get the chance and we'll set up a meeting."
- "I want you to tear up your notes and call back."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit To call back zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!