Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
See you tomorrow. Bis Morgen
Tomorrow is another day. Morgen ist ein neuer Tag.
- "In any case, I've booked you a ticket to Alaska for tomorrow."
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "Then tomorrow we look for Bruno and Susie."
- "Meet me tomorrow at the secret location I posted on Facebook."
- "He's expecting you at his home studio in Sausalito tomorrow at 3PM."
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "Can we talk tomorrow?"
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tomorrow zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!