Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
See you tomorrow. Bis Morgen
Tomorrow is another day. Morgen ist ein neuer Tag.
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Can we talk tomorrow?"
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "He's expecting you at his home studio in Sausalito tomorrow at 3PM."
- "Then tomorrow we look for Bruno and Susie."
- "Meet me tomorrow at the secret location I posted on Facebook."
- "In any case, I've booked you a ticket to Alaska for tomorrow."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tomorrow zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!