Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a towel: ein Handtuch
to throw in the towel das Handtuch werfen
UK: When I got out of the water, I realised I'd forgotten my towel.
US: Could you throw me that towel please?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'd like a first class ticket: Champagne, whisky, hand towels, the works!"
- "Would you care for a warm towel?"
- "Icarus's mom : Icarus, if you're going to be sick, would you at least get a towel?"
- "I will take a towel, Cindy."
- "Would you get a towel, Icarus Quincy?"
- "If you haven't noticed, I am wearing a towel."
- "Please hand me a towel."
- "Icarus : While I was in the restroom, I was washing my hands, and a man offered to dry them with a silk towel."
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Towel zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!