Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
A two-week training session on time management is required. Eine zweiwöchige Schulung zum Zeitmanagement ist erforderlich.
to train: ausbilden, trainieren
a trainer: ein Trainer, ein Ausbilder
Achtung: trainers bedeutet auch 'Sportschuhe'.
UK: I'm training to be a teacher.
US: My trainer is helping me prepare for the Olympic Games.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "He was training Samantha – the new girl in the sales department."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "When Icarus asked for martial arts training, I never thought it would result in this."
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Happy training!"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "What was he training, an elephant?"
- "Subject: Training services for Delavigne staff members"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Training zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!