Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
This poem is a tribute to the heroes of the French Revolution. Dieses Gedicht ist eine Ehrung an die Helden der französischen Revolution.
to pay tribute to (one's parents): (seinen Eltern) Achtung entgegenbringen
Thousands of people paid tribute to the war veterans. Tausende Menschen zollten den Kriegsveteranen Anerkennung.
UK: We all sang a song as a tribute to the victims of the accident.
US: I'd like to pay tribute to the directors of the film.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Robot : Because citizens get very attached to songs about their country, and they don't like it when their music becomes a tribute to one's egomania."
- "Delavigne's tribute to his grandfather, 'La Potion de Papi' was a great success."
- "Delavigne's tribute to his grandfather, 'La Potion de Papi' was the preferred cologne of Parisian men during the summer of 1978."
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
- "One of Bruno Delavigne's very first creations and a tribute to his late grandfather Xavier is back, and better than ever."
- "Bruno Delavigne had been waving to the crowd, along with representatives from the Delavigne staff, atop of the famous 'Nose float', a two-ton papier-mâché tribute to Delavigne's powerful organ."
- "Delavigne's tribute to his grandfather, 'La Potion de Papi', was a great success."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tribute zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!