Try one's best
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to try, do one's best: sein Bestes versuchen, geben
I can only try my best. Ich kann nur mein Bestes versuchen.
- "I have a bit of a cold, but I will do my best."
- "I'm going to do my best to convince him to become the exclusive carrier of Delavigne's new boxed set."
- "Jean : I have been trying my best!"
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "Jean : Okay, I'll try my best to help you."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "We've done our best to incorporate new green ideas, but I fear we're only scratching the surface of what could be done."
- "I'll do my best."
- "Edward : Well, I'll do my best."
- "I will do my best to get laid."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Try one's best zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!