Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
unfortunate: unglücklich, unglückselig, bedauerlich
fortunate glücklich, glücklicherweise
UK: Unfortunately, the show is cancelled due to an escaped tiger.
US: Yes, that is very unfortunate.
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "Bruno : Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the Corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the Park."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "Unfortunately, you missed the deadline by 1 minute and 5 seconds."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Unfortunate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!