Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
unfortunate: unglücklich, unglückselig, bedauerlich
fortunate glücklich, glücklicherweise
UK: Unfortunately, the show is cancelled due to an escaped tiger.
US: Yes, that is very unfortunate.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the 'Taxman' virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Unfortunately, you missed the deadline by 1 minute and 5 seconds."
- "Bruno : Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the Corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the Park."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Unfortunate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!