Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
unless: außer wenn, es sei denn, sofern nicht
Unless Bruno agrees, you'll never get that grant. Sofern Bruno nicht zustimmt, wirst du das Darlehen niemals bekommen.
UK: I'll be there at nine, unless the train is late.
US: Don't come unless I call you.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "unless you don't like it."
- "Philip : I doubt it, Edward, unless you know how to transport 30,000 units of perfume from Southampton, England, to Brazil in less than three weeks?"
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "Unless you call a sleeping bag "furniture"."
- "Jean : Oh, I don't think you would know her, unless you watch late night cable TV."
- "Unless there are any other comments, I'd like to wrap this meeting up."
- "Unless you're crooked."
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out e-mails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "Stephen : Don't talk unless you have to, son."
- ""Chick" (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Unless zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!