Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Valuable jewels wertvoller Schmuck
(I put my) valuables (in a safe): (Ich habe meine) Wertgegenstände (in einem Safe eingeschlossen)
UK: I can't believe you dropped that vase, it's very valuable.
US: Well you shouldn't leave valuable things lying around.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "We hope that using your product will add an air of realism to the film as well as providing valuable publicity for Delavigne."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "Some of the pieces are quite valuable."
- "Needless to say, he is our most valuable client."
- "The National Egg Council suggests that eggs are an essential part of a healthy diet, providing valuable protein and other helpful vitamins and minerals, including potassium and calcium."
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "I think she might be able to give you some valuable information."
- "Did I ever tell you that I won the 'Most Valuable Player' in my croquet league as a teenager?"
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Valuable zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!