Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to want (something): (etwas) wollen
- "if you want 'drinky drinky'?"
- "Women want him, men want to be him. Every bit the international man of mystery."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "I want to stay here in my warm manure pile."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "Bruno : I want to say."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "I didn't want your son, Michael."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Want zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!