Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to want (something): (etwas) wollen
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "Women want him, men want to be him. Every bit the international man of mystery."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "The mayor wants to rap with me about some things."
- "I didn't want your son, Michael."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "Well, we do not want you!"
- "You and your country (have) made it quite clear that you don't want us!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Want zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!