Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "Bartender : That's fine if you want to vote, or drive, or go to war, but drinking is more serious than those things."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines WAR."
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
- "Edward : Let's go to war with everyone!"
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit War zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!