Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to wash (a car): (ein Auto) waschen
- "Wash them again with soap!"
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "Wash them with soap!"
- "I'm washing them - with soap."
- "And would you mind washing the windshield as well?"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "I look forward to hearing your feedback, and remember to wash your hands!"
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "I still don't think he washes his hands however."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wash zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!