Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to wash (a car): (ein Auto) waschen
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "And would you mind washing the windshield as well?"
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "I look forward to hearing your feedback, and remember to wash your hands!"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "Wash them again with soap!"
- "Wash them with soap!"
- "I still don't think he washes his hands however."
- "I'm washing them - with soap."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wash zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!