Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
My scores are a bit weak compared to last year. Meine Resultate sind ein bischen schwach im Vergleich zu letztem Jahr.
I'm too weak to pick up this box. Ich bin zu schwach um diese Box hochzuheben.
UK: I have weak arms - could you help me lift this box?
US: This cocktail is a bit weak. Could you add more vodka?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The typeface looks faded and dull to me, and then there's the weak allusion to my grandfather, it's just aged badly."
- "The dollar is very weak right now."
- "Panic attacks can make you feel weak and worthless, can't they?"
- "I just, sometimes I just feel so weak!"
- "Philip : It seems to me that when we speak of international outsourcing, we feel that this is a bad thing - something companies do to cut costs or exploit weaker economies."
- "Without it, I'm nothing, I'm a weak little kitten."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "You can't even smell them with your weak little nose!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Weak zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!