Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(red, white) wine: ein Wein (Rotwein, Weißwein)
a bottle of wine eine Flasche Wein
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wine zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!