Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(red, white) wine: ein Wein (Rotwein, Weißwein)
a bottle of wine eine Flasche Wein
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Would you like a glass of wine?"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Edward : How about wines?"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "Finally they let me go back into the stadium, but I was thirsty, so I went to get a glass of wine, they had only pretzels!"
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "I have a bottle of wine and a corkscrew"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wine zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!