Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a bottle of wine eine Flasche Wein
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Finally they let me go back into the stadium, but I was thirsty, so I went to get a glass of wine, they had only pretzels!"
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "I have a bottle of wine and a corkscrew"
- "Would you like a glass of wine?"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Edward : How about wines?"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wine zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!