Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
(red, white) wine: ein Wein (Rotwein, Weißwein)
a bottle of wine eine Flasche Wein
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wine (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!