Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I wasn't born yesterday. Ich bin doch nicht von gestern.
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Bruno : But enough about money, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said "You're fat"."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Watching your "performance" yesterday at the Smelly Awards, I felt a wide spectrum of emotions: Disappointment."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "I have faxed over some documents, which you should have received yesterday."
- "Yesterday I had to stay at the office later than usual in order to catch up on some paperwork."
- "Yesterday he set fire to a truck."
- "Yesterday we went on a trip to Newquay."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Yesterday zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!