Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
I wasn't born yesterday. Ich bin doch nicht von gestern.
- "Bruno : But enough about money, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said "You're fat"."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "Yesterday we went on a trip to Newquay."
- "Yesterday I had to stay at the office later than usual in order to catch up on some paperwork."
- "Watching your "performance" yesterday at the Smelly Awards, I felt a wide spectrum of emotions: Disappointment."
- "Yesterday he set fire to a truck."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "I have faxed over some documents, which you should have received yesterday."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Yesterday (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!