Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I wasn't born yesterday. Ich bin doch nicht von gestern.
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "Locals were treated to a free firework display yesterday when a lorry containing perfumes crashed near a beach and burst into flames."
- "I have faxed over some documents, which you should have received yesterday."
- "Bruno : But enough about money, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said 'You're fat'."
- "Yesterday he set fire to a truck."
- "Yesterday we went on a trip to Newquay."
- "Watching your 'performance' yesterday at the Smelly Awards, I felt a wide spectrum of emotions: Disappointment."
- "Yesterday, during my ‘re-education' session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Yesterday zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!