Übersetzung & Definition
an accountant: ein Buchhalter
an account: ein Konto
UK: When I grow up I want to be an accountant.
US: I'm sure you've got a bright future in accounting.
- "Generally I keep the most important accounts for myself."
- "You know with all these new corporate tax regulations and restrictions, I'm glad our accounting department, which is you, is capable of organizing our paperwork so efficiently."
- "I'm going to tell the accounts department to go ahead and give you some of next month's salary."
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "I'll get in touch with our Accounts Department and get them to send it to you right away."
- "Future man : This is planet Earth's Accounting Department."
- "Accomplished singer/songwriter seeks to work in an accounts department."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Accountant'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.