Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Apparently, as his chosen heir, I'm going to inherit his estate."
- "Apparently you have an "M.Sc."
- "Sigourney : That's all very nice, but apparently Miss BümBüm and Mr Delavigne were seen..."
- "Philip : Well Edward, a guy from the FBI wants a microfiche, and apparently there's a microfiche hidden in your guitar."
- "Apparently my grandfather insisted that I be married before receiving the inheritance."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "Apparently they've been surveying our communication for some time now."
- "Apparently he needs it for a new perfume."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Apparently'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!