Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "You're right that the benefits of green-roof technologies are poorly understood in America, and the market still remains... immature."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "Are you just doing this for the tax benefits?"
- "Being "in charge" has many benefits, the best is having your staff bring you coffee and doughnuts."
- "Perhaps the benefits of the internet outweigh any damage it may cause to the environment?"
- "You mean there's a benefit to being unemployed?"
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Benefit'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!