Übersetzung Benefit from
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "Nevertheless, we thought you could benefit from a friendly reminder as to the rules of the facility"
- "Susie : Well, the main point here is that European borders are expanding at a rapid rate and everyone wants to benefit from the economic security that the EU provides."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Peace and unconditional love will benefit from deep discounts at stores worldwide."
- "It shows that we're really getting somewhere if you're benefiting from our little chats."
- "Aren't they just trying to benefit from some good press and cover up the damage that they're doing themselves?"
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "I think you'd benefit from remembering how many millions of people on this planet go hungry every day."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Benefit from'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!