Übersetzung Charge something to something
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Now there's no need to spend thousands of dollars every week on batteries, because the new solar powered flashlight is charged by the sun's natural energy."
- "They've charged us for two steaks and fries!"
- "You didn't charge it to the company's expense account, did you?"
- "Kevin : Cash please, oh wait I only have 2 twenties, I'll have to charge it."
- "The cost of the ticket has been charged to the Delavigne Corporation, as you requested."
- "If you undercut our suggested prices, then you price out all of our resellers who are charging more."
- "Susie : Regarding the budget for the shoot: the most expensive aspect of this project will be securing Ms. Bümbüm's services, she's charging a minimum of 50,000 dollars per appearance these days."
- "And besides, I've charged it to my Delavigne expense account!"
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "The cost of the ticket has been charged to your expense account at the Delavigne Corporation, as you requested."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Charge something to something'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!