Übersetzung & Definition
complicated: kompliziert, schwierig
to complicate: erschweren, (etwas) kompliziert machen
- "It's very complicated."
- "New media continues to complicate and distract."
- "It was by far the most complicated, time-consuming and needlessly bureaucratic form I have ever completed: I was in pure ecstasy."
- "Bruno : Well, gee, Brian that sounds awfully complicated."
- "Bruno : Well it's very complicated, but I can try to give you the basics."
- "The rules are very complicated."
- "If I ever needed advice about what perfume to wear, you'd certainly top my list, but for something as complicated as finance - don't take this the wrong way - but it's difficult to take a man without clothes on seriously."
- "Philip : Many things, but it's rather complicated to explain."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Philip : Well, it's kind of complicated, Brian, but let's just say I need to get rid of some evidence in a hurry."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Complicated'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.