Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "The policy is on your desk, along with some chocolates."
- "Preparation: Please be naked, lying face down on your desk when I arrive."
- "Well, by the look of your desk, it was a very intensive session."
- "But I don't have a desk!"
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "Just keep your head down on the desk and we will begin."
- "Also, I'm leaving 50 dollars on your desk."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Hannah : What happened to your desk?"
- "Your desk's been cleared"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Desk'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!