Übersetzung & Definition
(my) grandson: (mein) Enkel
(my) granddaughter: (meine) Enkelin
- "Xavier is survived by his son Marc and his grandsons Bruno and Felix."
- "He was known as the "Father of Fragrance", but it was his grandson Bruno who brought international recognition to the Delavigne name."
- "His shop has been left to his beloved grandson, Bruno, who shares Xavier's passion for perfumes."
- "My grandson William married a peasant called Kate!"
- "Ah, here we are: It is my desire to bequeath the football club, Real Fudgenudge FC, to my grandson."
- "Willy the security guard says his grandson is looking for an internship: maybe we could interview him?"
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married... to a woman."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Grandson'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.