Übersetzung & Definition
a half hour (US) or half an hour (US, UK): eine halbe Stunde
- "Delunatik (Luna DeLune) says : Just a half hour."
- "And while I'm here, we'll be serving dinner in about half an hour."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "The match will start in half an hour."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Half hour'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.