Übersetzung & Definition
a monastery: ein Kloster
- "The monks here at the monastery seem to be serious about these sorts of things."
- "You won't need your possessions in our monastery."
- "You won't need bags in our monastery."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "Today, I would like you each to visit the grounds of the monastery."
- "Today, I would like you to visit the monastery grounds."
- "At the monastery."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here, at the monastery... with Chuk-Chuk!"
- "Strictly speaking, I'm breaking my vows by even sending this e-mail from my laptop...although why the monks have high-speed Internet access and a Wi-Fi network here at the monastery is a mystery to me!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Monastery'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.