Übersetzung & Definition
(right) next to (your mother): (genau) neben (deiner Mutter)
Sit next to me. Setz dich neben mich.
Next to (you, I'm nice)!: Im Vergleich zu (dir, bin ich nett)!
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Tatiana : Ok, here we have very large cathedral, next to very big church, next to medium size church, next to very small church."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "This man next to me is Jermaine Gilchrist."
- "The venue will be Golden Gate Park, next to Queen Wilhelmina's windmill."
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
- "Moira : And talking of pretty ladies, who's this little princess next to you?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Next to'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.