Übersetzung & Definition
(my) own (bedroom): (mein) eigenes (Schlafzimmer)
- "I paid for my own flights from France, and when I started working at Delavigne, I had to sleep under a bridge for three weeks."
- "They've influenced my own work tremendously."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "Or do you want me to complete the form using my own blood – get it?"
- "I got too "big headed" wanting my own statue, and now I've been brought back down to earth with a bump – literally!"
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "Donna : Yes, but Bruno I take my radio work very seriously, and I have my own patients as well."
- "Bill Tanner : Well, I do have my own mop and bucket."
- "And don't forget that I have my own clients and prospects as well."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Own-propre'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.