Übersetzung & Definition
to recover (from an illness): (von einer Krankheit) genesen, erholen
Has she recovered from the accident yet? Hat sie sich schon von dem Unfall erholt?
you'll recover quickly: du wirst dich schnell erholen
to recover (an old toy, a debt): (ein altes Spiel) wiederfinden, (Schulden) eintreiben
- "I don't know how he did it, I don't know where he found him or how he captured him, but Horatio has recovered our monkey."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all emails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Terrance is recovering from a minor surgical procedure, but he is still in good enough shape to beat me at nine holes of golf, that son of a gun."
- "You'll have to contact the impound lot to recover your vehicle."
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "Bruno : Ah... So this part at the end - that climbs - it must mean that our share price will recover!"
- "Bruno : You'll recover quickly I'm sure."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Recover'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.