Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "We'll meet sometime next week, and I'll give you my conclusions."
- "Bruno : Well I was just calling to see if you'd be available for lunch sometime this week."
- "Why don't you drop me an e-mail so we can get together sometime?"
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in the next decade."
- "Betty : I'd like to hear it sometime."
- "Due to an unfortunate oversight on Polly's part (she has since been chastised), this wasn't noticed until today, roughly five and half months since the two of you joined the team. What I'm saying is that you two must visit company physician Dr. Bob Loblaw sometime within the next two weeks."
- "Hannah : Well you really should visit sometime."
- "Belinda : Oh, I'd love to see your work sometime Brent."
- "Would you mind if my accountant gave you a call sometime?"
- "Sometime...you know...go out...socially."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Sometime'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!