Übersetzung Take seriously
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Donna : Yes, but Bruno I take my radio work very seriously, and I have my own patients as well."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
- "Zircondan officials have already filled out the necessary paperwork for member status, though no one is sure whether or not this application will be taken seriously by the European Commission."
- "Do you take your wine drinking seriously? Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "If I ever needed advice about what perfume to wear, you'd certainly top my list, but for something as complicated as finance - don't take this the wrong way - but it's difficult to take a man without clothes on seriously."
- "Shareholder agreements must be taken seriously, and I'm just the woman to help you with that."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Take seriously'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!