Übersetzung To relate
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "It reveals a candidate's true personality: how they relate to other people, their working style and, more importantly, whether or not they think that a horse is a valid form of transportation."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "But to answer your question, I would say that a good manager is someone who knows how to relate to people."
- "How is that related to perfumes Susan?"
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "As Philip suspected, the problem is related to Spencer, the new Galeries Falayette sales assistant in charge of Delavigne products at the store."
- "No offense Edward, I guess you are kind of related to Eskimos being Swedish, right?"
- "Most complaints are related to orders on the Delavigne website and we could really do with an extra pair of hands to help us with complaints."
- "The problem is actually related to Numbers."
- "Man : I think today's lesson should be business related."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To relate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!