Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
certainly: sicherlich, bestimmt, gewiss, natürlich
"Are you going to Bruno's party?" -"I certainly am." "Gehst du zu Brunos Party?" - "Ja, ganz sicher."
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Bruno : Certainly."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Certainly (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!