Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
certainly: sicherlich, bestimmt, gewiss, natürlich
'Are you going to Bruno's party?' -'I certainly am.' 'Gehst du zu Brunos Party?' - 'Ja, ganz sicher.'
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Certainly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!