Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
certainly: sicherlich, bestimmt, gewiss, natürlich
"Are you going to Bruno's party?" -"I certainly am." "Gehst du zu Brunos Party?" - "Ja, ganz sicher."
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Certainly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!