Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Speak more loudly please, I can't hear you! Sprechen Sie bitte lauter, ich verstehe Sie nicht.
UK: Could you turn the volume down please, the music is too loud.
US: I gave a loud yell when he stepped on my foot.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
- "Philip : Well, I would be an electric guitar because I'm loud and I'm proud."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "- DO NOT socialise loudly in the lounge."
- "Philip : Louder Edward, we're not in an igloo!"
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Space Base Alpha : Cry as loud as you like."
- "Not so loud!"
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "I'd like to point out that this list does NOT include 'loud coughing', 'mumbling incoherently', or 'weird British accent'."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Loud zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!