Make it to an appointment
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to make an appointment: einen Termin vereinbaren
I made an appointment for next Friday. Ich habe einen Termin für nächsten Freitag vereinbart.
I don't know if I'll make it to the party. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich es auf die Party schaffe.
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Make it to an appointment zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!