Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Ist das Kleid, das sie tragen, neu?
newest das Neueste
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "New European Prez caught between a rock and a hard place"
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit New zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!