Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Ist das Kleid, das sie tragen, neu?
newest das Neueste
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "Horatio : Nothing new."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit New zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!