Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a panda : ein Panda
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Can we have panda?"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Panda zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!