Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a panda : ein Panda
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "Can we have panda?"
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Panda zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!