Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
- "that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Personal zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!