Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I Just booked a plane ticket to Hong Kong using my personal credit card."
- "that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
- "just put them in 'Icarus's personal pile'!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Personal zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!