Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to remember: sich erinnern
Do you remember me? Erinnerst du dich an mich?
I don't remember the end of the movie. Ich erinnere mich nicht an das Ende des Films.
UK: Remember to get dressed before you go shopping in future.
US: Can you remember the name of that handsome actor?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Just remember to keep it short and sweet."
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "REMEMBER: there is NO RISK and you NEVER pay a dime!"
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
- "Brian : Sir, you can't smell. Remember?"
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Remember zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!