Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Someone of great value Jemand von großem Wert
to value: wertschätzen, schätzen, werten
I really value his presence here at the company. Ich schätze wirklich seine Anwesenheit hier im Unternehmen.
valued: bewertet, geschätzt
UK: The Labour Party's values have been lost.
US: I really value your work: you're a valued member of this team.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "Republicans are sometimes called 'conservatives', which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "Dear valued associate"
- "In an attempt to teach you the value of money, you will receive $300 to last you to the end of the month."
- "Dear valued PlasterCard customer"
- "It's not as if the value of art depreciates over time."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Value zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!