Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a century: ein Jahrhundert
My ancestors immigrated here in the 18th century. Meine Vorfahren sind im 18. Jahrhundert hierher eingewandert.
- "The takeover was an unexpected blow to the family-run business that could mark the end of a century of locally-tailored Italian couture."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "I'm sure you know that China's workforce and economic growth make us a leading power for the 21st century and beyond."
- "Bill : Yes: of the century."
- "Wow, 102 years old, that's more than a century!"
- "Philip (singing) : I'm a twenty-first century guy, I don't care when Hannah says "Bye"."
- "Philip (singing) : I'm a twenty-first century guy, I don't shake hands when I say "Hi"!"
- "In their heyday in the mid-20th century, American labor unions provided a political force to be reckoned with."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Century zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!