About to do something
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to be (just) about to do (something): dabei sein (etwas) zu tun
I was about to leave. I'll stay now that you're here. Ich war dabei zu gehen. Ich werde aber jetzt hierbleiben, weil du da bist.
- "I think somebody might be about to steal my identity and my money."
- "We have never given in to thinly veiled threats or strong-arming in the past, and we are not about to start now."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "However, it must be said that we are not about to cut our ties with our current suppliers to enable Delavigne and its subsidiaries to create a skin-care monopoly."
- "You see, a small company listed on NASDAQ is about to announce an important technological breakthrough."
- "Luna : I'm just about to."
- "You can sit down now Jean, the game is about to start."
- "I was just about to give you your wake-up call."
- "Right, so then just as I'm about to take off her skirt, my phone rings and it's Michelle, the other girl that I was supposed to see."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit About to do something zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!