Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an absence: eine Abwesenheit, ein Mangel, ein Fehlen
- "Susie : First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Subject: Absence"
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "Miss Stake : But does this really warrant such frequent absences from Head Office?"
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Subject: Temporary absence"
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Absence zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!