Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Will you accompany me to the doctor's office? Begleitest du mich zur Arztpraxis?
Bruno was accompanied by Horatio at the meeting. Bruno wurde von Horatio zur Konferenz begleitet.
to be accompanied (by someone): (von Jemandem) begleitet werden
UK: I will be accompanying the singer on guitar.
US: A true gentleman accompanies his date to the door.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "We will have a television campaign to accompany the product launch, the cream comes in a tube."
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "A jingle, no longer than 30 seconds long, to accompany television and radio ads for Outback Cologne."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "But the idea of accompanying my meal with a glass of wine that smells like rotten eggs?"
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "Bernie will accompany you to the front door."
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Accompany zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!