Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to live) alone: alleine (leben)
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "You know I can be found, sitting home all alone"
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "I see you've come alone!"
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Alone zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!