Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
(to live) alone: alleine (leben)
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "You know I can be found, sitting home all alone"
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
- "I see you've come alone!"
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Alone (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!