Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to live) alone: alleine (leben)
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "You know I can be found, sitting home all alone"
- "I see you've come alone!"
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Alone zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!