Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to live) alone: alleine (leben)
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "I see you've come alone!"
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Alone zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!