Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the Amazon: der Amazonas
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "Susie : Well, Horatio says that this perfume was created from wild Amazonian fruits, so I thought a jungle motif might be appropriate."
- "I think there's a place in Chinatown that sells traditional Amazonian products."
- "We have intelligence that points to a single suspect: an Amazonian national named Horatio Oléré, living in the San Francisco area."
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Amazon zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!